Source: Mommy Stone & Mommy Logan
- 1 piece whole wheat bread
- 1-2 tbs peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Fruit Topping
Fruit Topping Ideas
- Applesauce - just heat up
- Citrus Wild Blueberry Sauce
- Most berry or stone fruits make good sauces. The idea is very similar to pie filling. Add desired amount of sugar and heat fruit until it is boiling. Mix together cold water and cornstarch and then add to fruit to thicken it.
- Heat up canned fruit cocktail and then thicken it with cornstarch
Toast the bread your desired amount. Slather with peanut butter. Personally, I like to cut it into little squares at this point and top with fruit topping.
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Nutritional info varies based on the type of fruit you use.