Easy Garbanzo Pot Pie
Adapted from Mommy Logan's Garbanzo Pot Pie
- 1/2 bag (6oz) of Frozen Mirepoix style blend*
- 2 cups frozen Potatoes O'Brien
- 1 1/2 cups garbanzos, cooked
- 1 can mushroom soup or parsley sauce
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
Saute the Mirepoix mik in a little oil. Add Potatoes and cook a little more. Add garbanzos, mushroom soup, frozen peas, salt, and seasonings. Pour into flat Pyrex baking dish. Cover with puff pastry. Bake until crust is browned and done at 400 degrees about 25-30 minutes.
* Basically this is a precut mix of onions, carrots, and celery. At King Soopers it's carried as a generic Kroger item but it looks like Birds Eye also has a version of this.